Friday, July 27, 2018

I'm Back, Again

I have decided to give my Consulting Company, Blogging and Writing another chance.  

I started my Consulting Company, Ace Consulting Expeditors, Inc. on December 23rd, 2009.  It is now the Summer of 2018 and after a 2-3 year hiatus due to personal, medical and financial reasons, I have decided to Reboot my Company, restart my Blog, write a book and start a Vlog, The Vlogging Ace, on YouTube and Facebook as well as Booking Long Island Live Music Venues with the Medical Talent I have seen, met and befriended over the years.

The difference this time is that my personal, medical and financial issues have worked themselves out, I have met a wonderful woman that I have been dating since August 12, 2015 and my two children are over 21, settled down and thriving in their careers and personal life and my marriage has been dissolved as of September 11th, 2012.  Yes, I get the Irony, my disaster of a marriage ended on September 11th, the worst day in recent American History.  To be fair, only the last year or two of my marriage and the ensuing divorce were a disaster.   The Courtship, Marriage and Children that were created due to my relationship with my Ex Wife have been the greatest years of my life.  My Children, Eric and Elizabeth, have become wonderful, responsible and caring human beings despite the divorce.   Over the past few years, my Mom's Parkinson disease progressed to the point of her passing in June 2017,  I have resolved, at least in my opinion, my medical and financial issues and my relationship with my Sweetie is blooming into something I thought I could never achieve again in my lifetime.  

I originally started my company after I was laid off from my VP IT Project Management position at CitiBank, NA, while in the midst of my divorce and my life was in chaos.  Looking back, it was more of an escape from the turmoil of my life that a fully fledged business.  I learned a great deal from opening and operating my business over these past years.  I reactivated my Real Estate Licence, explored the possibility of opening a restaurant or brick and mortar business and  sharpened my knowledge of Social Media, Website Sales and marketing.  I learned that people, in general, do not like to say no, provide constructive criticism to your ideas or give you money to hire you to help them improve their business.  Entrepreneurs, as a group, feel that they know what to do and would rather make money than spent money with their business.  

This knowledge has equipped me rebuild my business strategy to make Ace Consulting Expeditors, Inc. the successful business that I always wanted it to be.  Only this time, I do not need to make a lot of money from my business to survive and prosper.  I can do what I love to do, help people with their businesses, and if I make some money along the way, great, if not, oh well.  My new financial situation is allowing me to buy a new-ish Truck, a 2012 mid size pickup, enjoy time with my Sweetie going to Live Music Venues, singing Karaoke and enjoying the pleasures of  the Long Island Restaurant Scene and each other.   

Carrie, my Sweetie, has really blossomed into a great photographer over the years.  When I met her, she was taking fantastic pictures with her I Phone 5 and a Cannon point a shoot camera.  She has been honored with the News12, Facebook Camera Clubs Cover page honors more than once and has been paid for home weeding shoots, many portrait and event photo shoots.  Now she is equipped with her new Cannon EOS T6 Camera and she finally decided to create her Facebook business page for her photography.  The hardest part was coming up with a unique name for her business.  Would you believe that there are dozens of Carrie Leigh Photographers on Facebook from all over the world.  I guess with a name like Carrie Leigh, you are destined to be a photographer.  

So, as I'm starting my new Vlog, The Vlogging Ace, rebooting by Blog, The Blogging Ace and starting to book Long Island Musical Venues as The Booking Ace, I'm having fun.  If I make money along the way, it'll be a bonus.  I'll conclude with this thought...

If you Love what you are doing for a living, its not really work. 

Thank you all, in advance, for your support of my second act.  

Alex C. Elie, MBA
(C) 631-504-2637
AlexCMElie@Gmail.com 
Ace Consulting Expeditors, Inc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blogging ACE Comment Form



ACE