Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What is an Expeditor anyway...

What is an Expeditor anyway...

According to Wikipedia ...

  1. An expeditor is someone who facilitates a process. It is a position or role found within project management, construction, purchasing and production control.

And according to www.BusinessDictionary.com it is "One who Expedites".  

While I was going to High School and College, I had the pleasure to work for Modern Aire Expeditors, a Freight Forwarder working out of Kennedy airport, owned by my best friends dad.  My job was to clear packages through U.S. Customs, bring the packages back to the warehouse and either arrange for shipping to the client or deliver the packages ourselves.  
The companies job was to fill out the proper paperwork to submit to U.S. Customs, pay the appropriate tariffs and get the merchandise to their clients in a timely fashion.  
Back in the early 1990's and again in 2010, I obtained my Real Estate Licence and helped Home buyers and sellers to buy and sell their homes.  This is where I ran into the Real Estate Expeditor, a valuable service that expedites the Permit and Certificate of Occupancy process that is so vital if you are building or renovating your residential or business property, and especially valuable if you need a Certificate of Occupancy to complete a sale.  Buying and Selling a home is tough enough without having to deal with governmental bureaucracy, especially if you have never been though the process and you don't know the ins and outs of the local governmental process.  
During my 22 years working in Corporate America, I was managing IT Projects, ensuring that they were properly planned for and completed on time and within budget.  In essence, I was still and Expeditor, expediting the completion of IT projects.  
So back in 2009, when I decided to open my own consulting company, I was trying to come up with a name that matched my initials, ACE (Alex Charles Elie), so I came up with Ace Consulting Expeditors, Inc.  
So now, after over 5 years running my consulting company, networking, trying to figure out what Small Business Owners need and what I can provide them that would also create a revenue stream for myself, I finally realized that I have been doing it all my life.  I am an expeditor, a problem solver and I get things done right when others have wavered.  I help business owners expedite those tasks and projects that are outside of their core business so they can concentrate of what they do best, running their core business.  
So as my customers feed their customers, sell their Real Estate, play their music and work on their craft, I expedite the "other stuff" such as websites, social media marketing, permits, finding workers or consultants, marketing campaigns etc...  So now a Small Business can concentrate on what they do best and Ace Consulting Expeditors can expedite the rest. 

Thanks...
ACE

ACE Consulting Expeditors, Inc.Alex C. Elie, MBAPrincipal / Senior Consultant 150 Vets Hwy, Suite 1492Commack, NY 11725 Tel/Fax: 800-223-1670Mobile:  631-504-2637EMail: TheConsultingAce@gmail.com

Expediting your consulting needs since 2009...

Check out my Blog at...TheBloggingAce.BlogSpot.comGet 2-35% cash back on your everyday purchases...Just ask me how...

ACE Social Media Links...Twitter: Twitter.com/AlexCElieFacebook: Facebook.com/AlexCElieBlog: TheBloggingACE.BlogSpot.comLinkedIn: Linkedin.com/in/AlexCElie



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blogging ACE Comment Form



ACE