Monday, October 18, 2010

My First Email Blogging Post

To all,
This is my first email blogging post.
I just transferred my blog to blogger.com and it's so much easier to use than wordpress.
I'm writing this email/post from my Treo while sitting in front of my computer. I'm testing out the new features and planning my new consulting companies charter.

Over the past month, I have been exploring many consulting options for my new corporation, ACE Consulting Expeditors, Inc.. From IT Consulting to Real Estate Agent to ACE Career Expeditors for IT Recruiting to ACE Laundry Services to Aces Ices & more to Arbonne Sales Consultant to ACE Print Promotions to ACE Travel Services to CYO Coordinator to ACE Career Counseling to Convention Coordinator to ACE Paper Back Writer & Blogger to Web Sites Sales, ACE was going to be the place for all of your consulting needs...
I get tired just thinking about it all.
So last week I decided to see which of my wide net of consulting services had the greatest potential and concentrate on the top 3 and let my other consulting services fade in the background, but still available if anyone needs them.

So the winners are...
1. Web Site Sales
2. Real Estate Sales
3. IT Recruiting

I'll get into more detail about the winning ACE Consulting Services on my next blog.

In the mean time, enjoy my other blogs and visit my website to see its progress until it's official grand opening on October 22, 2010.

Thanks...
ACE


The Blogging ACE

Alex C. Elie, Realtor, MBA
Licensed Sales Associate

Century21 Prevete Real Estate
70 Manetto Hill Mall
Plainview, NY 11803-1302
(W) 516-433-5777
(F) 516-433-5490
(C) (H) 631-374-1698

Email: RealtyACE@Optimum.net

Search listings like a Realtor; visit my listingbook site at...AlexCElie.Listingbook.com

ACE Consulting Expeditors, Inc.
Alex C. Elie, MBA
Principal / Senior Project Manager
169 Commack Road - Suite 374
Commack, New York 11725-3442
(C) (W) (H) 631-374-1698
EMail: ACE@TheConsultingACE.com

Visit TheConsultingAce.com for all of your consulting needs…
Expediting your consulting needs since 2009...

Check out my Blog at...TheBloggingAce.BlogSpot.com
Get 2-35% cash back on your everyday purchases at…CashBackAce.com
For the best Health and Wellness products on the internet, click here…AlexCElie.MyArbonne.com

ACE Social Media Links...
Twitter: Twitter.com/AlexCElie
Facebook: Facebook.com/AlexCElie
Blog: TheBloggingACE.BlogSpot.com
LinkedIn:
Linkedin.com/in/AlexCElie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blogging ACE Comment Form



ACE